Sunday, May 8, 2016

Doing it Different.

I'm doing it Different, with a capital D. And this D stands for me. Truly. Everything unseen, is showing up in this moment. And all I'm doing is letting my body tell me what it sees.

This morning for breakfast was a spoonful of protein enriched peanut butter, called P28. Apple crisp flavor equals a deliciousness that transcends reality. It contains whey protein, a touch of granola and apple pieces, cinnamon and vanilla. Any craving for peanut butter or decadent food is cared for in this meal. 

After which, I took an electrolyte drink. I prepared a lime and electrolyte drink for the gym. Lifted for 30 minutes and got on the recumbent bike for 30 minutes and I'm so glad I did that, because I sweat out the bacon jerky I consumed at 1a. The only thing is, I consumed more post- workout! A whole package of bacon jalapeƱo jerky and maple bacon: GONE. it's the X-Files of missing!

 About 300 calories and 40g of protein later, I got up to my mom's house and ate slices of beef roast and a vegetable mixture. Then, I suddenly got struck by a cookie dough cake pop and the next thing you know, it was done. Then two. Then my consciousness took a walk...

Why oh why must my mind struggle with this?? And then that's when it hit me: it's not your mind you need to struggle with. It's your body that you need to talk to,and all will clarify with ease. Simply put, the body does not care what the mind wants. I might want a taco salad, but my body said lobster. Or body said tea and I drink coffee. The body is just going to keep asking until it gets its request.

No comments:

Post a Comment